Whether you’ve always wanted to write something and don’t know where to start, or you’ve tried writing stories, poems or blog posts and got stuck, I can help you discover your creative writing confidence and get writing.
Learn the tips and tricks to banish the blank page. Put pen to paper without everyday distractions and discover how to enjoy capturing moments with words.
I’ll give you techniques to kickstart your creative thinking, boost your writing confidence and inspire your regular writing practice.
This workshop will suit anyone who wants to fit writing into a busy lifestyle.
Saturday 23 September 10:30 – 3:30pm
Christmas Farm, Longframlington, Northumberland, NE65 8DA
- Welcome tea/coffee
- Practical advice to get you writing on a regular basis
- Expert tips from a writing professional
- Tools and techniques to remove the barriers to writing
- Lunch (including fresh produce from the farm)
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake
Book your place for just £40, or bring a friend and save £5 each.
What people say about this workshop
To be the first to know about future workshop dates, please sign up to my mailing list.