Whether you’ve always wanted to write something and don’t know where to start, or you’ve tried writing stories, poems or blog posts and got stuck, I can help you discover your creative confidence and get writing.
Learn the tips and tricks to banish the blank page. Start building your writing confidence and discover where to find inspiration so that you never worry about what to write again.
Put pen to paper without everyday distractions and discover how to enjoy capturing moments with words. This workshop will suit anyone who wants to fit writing into a busy lifestyle.
I’ll give you techniques to kickstart your creative thinking, boost your writing confidence and inspire your regular writing practice.
Saturday 24 June 10:30 – 3:30pm – two places left
Christmas Farm, Longframlington, Northumberland, NE65 8DA
- Welcome tea/coffee
- Practical advice to get you writing on a regular basis
- Expert tips from a writing professional
- Tools and techniques to remove the barriers to writing
- Lunch (including fresh produce from the farm)
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake
Book your place for just £35, or bring a friend and save £5 each.