We will be returning to Beth’s Cabin on Christmas Farm in Northumberland for a day of creative writing, sharing stories and enjoying a feast of fresh farm produce to fuel our imaginations.
Put pen to paper without everyday distractions and discover how to enjoy capturing moments with words.
I’ll give you techniques to kickstart your creative thinking, boost your writing confidence and inspire your regular writing practice.
Learn the tips and tricks to banish the blank page. Start building your writing confidence and discover where to find inspiration so that you never worry about what to write again.
Saturday 23 September 10:30 – 3:30pm
Christmas Farm, Longframlington, Northumberland, NE65 8DA
- Welcome tea/coffee
- Practical advice to get you writing on a regular basis
- Expert tips from a writing professional
- Tools and techniques to remove the barriers to writing
- Lunch (including fresh produce from the farm)
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake
Special price for previous workshop members. Book your place for just £35, or bring a friend and save £5 each.