Want to blog for your business but find yourself short of time and ideas?
Know that blogging is something you should be doing, but don’t know where to start?
I’ll show you how to create great content for your business blog and keep on blogging.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why blog for your business
- How to make sure you’re never short of ideas for a blog post
- The kinds of blog post you can create quickly
- The secrets to creating regular blog posts
- How to get the most value out of your blog content
- Blogging for business – your questions answered
Plus you’ll take away:
- 10 free blog ideas that you can use for your business today
- A draft post for your business blog
- Content plan to help organise your ideas
- Advice and support from experienced business blog writer
Michelle is a business writer, trainer and brand storyteller for Wordstruck. With over ten years’ experience of writing marketing copy and content for Sage UK Ltd and another ten as a BBC journalist, she’s been writing for her whole professional life and blogging since 2006.